Online Shopping Payment Procedure
1. Online shopper visits the merchant's website and attempts to pay for service product.
2. Merchant's website sends transaction enquiry to the payment system.
3. Online shopper's bank debit card makes payment to the bank.
4. Fashionpay checks the merchant information and finds no transaction request errors.
5. Payment request is produced and sent to fashionpay gateway which checks the transaction information between the payment system and merchant's website.
6. If there are no errors, the payment order is produced and sent to the bank's payment platform.
7. Fashionpay returns the result from the bank's payment gateway to fashionpay server.
8. Fashionpay server notifies both the merchant's website and the customer that the transaction is completed